Patients can receive their first and subsequent doses of ZARXIO at no cost
Commercial Co-Pay Program for ZARXIO
The Sandoz One Source Commercial Co-Pay Program for ZARXIO supports eligible,* commercially insured patients with their out-of-pocket co-pay costs for ZARXIO.
Three ways to enroll
1. Instruct your patients to enroll in co-pay online.
2. Submit an online Sandoz One Source® enrollment form.
3. Download and fax the Sandoz One Source enrollment form to 1-844-726-3695.
In-home Injection Training
Sandoz offers in-home visits where a nurse trainer can visit the patient at their home to provide instruction for administration of ZARXIO.†
Call 1-844-SANDOZ1 (1-844-726-3691) to request training for your patient.
Patient Support Services
Sandoz One Source provides comprehensive patient support services designed to help simplify and support patient access.
- Benefit investigations
- Prior authorization and appeals support
- Commercial Co-Pay Program
- In-home injection training
- Independent foundation information
- Patient Assistance Program
- Billing and coding support
- General payer policy information
ZARXIO Product Replacement Program
As a supplement to the Sandoz Returns Policy, Sandoz One Source offers a simple product replacement process for spoiled ZARXIO products under the following circumstances‡:
- Product was mishandled, dropped, or broken
- Product was inappropriately stored or refrigerated, or was frozen
- There was an admixture error
- Product was reconstituted but not administered due to an unforeseen patient condition or because the patient missed the appointment
Contact a Sandoz One Source case manager at 1-844-SANDOZ1 (1-844-726-3691) to request replacement product.
This website provides general information and is not intended to provide reimbursement or legal advice. Furthermore, it is not intended to increase or maximize payment by any payer. Because laws, regulations, and coverage policies are complex and updated frequently, you should check with your local Medicare carrier and payers often or go to www.cms.gov.
Nothing in the information provided shall be construed as a guarantee of Sandoz regarding levels of reimbursement, payment, or charge that reimbursement will be received. The ultimate responsibility for obtaining reimbursement lies with the physician, provider, or patient. Please consult with your counsel or reimbursement specialist for any practice-specific reimbursement or billing questions.
†Training via video and telephone are also available.
ZARXIO and Sandoz One Source are registered trademarks of Novartis AG.